We've Got Answers
Welcome to kgb answers. From outrageous to sublime, search our vast catalog of buzzworthy human-generated answers to virtually any imaginable question asked by the world!
- What part of an animal is the food chicklin? And what animal is it from?
- Is coors light lager called so because its light in taste or calories?
- how much is a meduim domino's pizza and how many slices?
- How many single standard shots do u get out of a 70cl bottle of smirnof bottle of vodka?
- Can you put white spirit on a bbq
- What is the female national average for a 1 rep max (chest)
- How to check for symptoms of Lyme Disease?
- I have lots or little red spots on my chest and was woundering what they were? I quit smoking 5 days ago could it have anything to do with that?
- How common is adult thumb sucking in people over thirty
- On average how many times would you break your little toe in a life time?
- What is the definition of first, second and third fix in the context of joinery?
- How soon after plastering can you paint?
- Tire pressures for a 2004 renault clio 1.5 dci 5 door please
- How do you turn the passenger airbags off in a 55 plate Vauxhall astra??
- What is 110 degrees celcius in gas marks on a cooker?
- A rich and handsome man was murdered on a Sunday afternoon. At the time of the murðer there was: the maid, the cook, the butler, the gardener and the wife. Maid: I was fixing the table. Cook: I was cooking breakfast. Butler: I was polishing the silverware and the dishes. Gardener: I was planting tomato seeds. Wife: I was reading a book. Who did it? What is the answer
- How high is a china man?
- What is 11 letter word for a deep dark blue. 4th from last letter is R and second for last is N
- What is a penguin erector and how did the job originate
- If it takes a week to walk a fortnight, how many apples in a barrel of grapes?
- John Radcliffe hospital Oxford switchboard
- Contact telephone number for the royal gwent hospital newport eye department. Thankyou
- what's the postcode for amanda car sales in heywood near rochdale?
- Clearwater technology limited, Warrington office address
- Are there psychics in nottingham that do private readings?
- Where in London can I get a copy of my passport notarised for cheap??
- Where can i buy mint ferero rochers in the uk and what's happened to them
- IS THERE ANY 4D CINEMAS IN WEST YORKSHIRE?
- where can i get victoria's secret perfume called dream angels heavenly and how much?
- Where can i buy 'bag balm' in london?
Kgb Special Agent: Results-driven, focused, persistent. The ‘human’ in human-generated answers. Enjoys snacks and could use a catnap. Works tirelessly to find answers to questions from the world, like “Why does Keith Lemon wear a bandage on his hand?”
- What country is +79 the international telephone dialling code for?
- How long has nigel slater been married
- What website do i use to check my marks and spencer payslip?
- Why does keith lemon alway wear a bandage on his right hand
- Rapid reclaim for job seekers allowence
- Is james martin the bbc chef married or in a relationship.
- Can you still get turkey twizzlers? If so, where?
- If I had 1 million pounds in the bank, how much interest would i earn a day?
- What's the DVLA address to send an old driving license to?
- In tennis at the Queens tournement how many sets do the men play per game?
- WHAT IS THE LAST SHOW OF TOPGEAR?
- is corries Michelle keegan really the daughter of Kevin keegan
- How many laps r there in the indy500?
- Whats the translation of wallander from swedish to english?
- what were coldplay called before they took the name coldplay and hit the big time?
- Cashconvertors barnsley
- How many callum smiths are there in Balmedie?
- How old is evertons Duncan ferguson
- What is tonky gorilla?
- Are michael buffer and Bruce buffer related