Can you have a beard in a passport photo
Saturday, February 04 2012Source: http://www.ips.gov.uk/cps/files/ips/live/assets/documents/photos.pdf
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- In the Uk can the passengers of a moving car drink alcohol?
- Is it illegal to park on a roundabout in the UK
- Which two months does council tax not have to be paid in south lanarkshire
- When did christmas day become a national holiday in scotland ?
- What is a summary of the childrens act 1989?
- Should public listed company be presented in upper case i.e. PLC or upper case P followed by lower case lc?
- What is a regulatory body in beauty industry
- Do you need to be 18 to buy scissors in the UK?
- is the A19 a motorway and can you go on in with L plates on a motorcycle
- List the acts that protect employees against working times and wage issues