Can you play 2 cards of the same number at the same time in the card game spit? Or do all cards have to be played individually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Board and Card Games » Can you play 2 cards of the same number at the same time in the card game spit? Or do all cards have to be played individually?
Sunday, April 29 2012
Top 10 questions Board and Card Games
- Does three of a kind beat two pairs in texas hold em?
- What is the colour of europe in risk?
- In the game of risk what colour would europe be
- What does a blank domino mean in domines?
- In 7 card brag wot is the highest win
- From that time on. Eleven letter crossword clue
- In scrabble what is the face value for the word christmas?
- What you need to know about the World's Largest Toy Maker, Lego
- How many spots on set 28 dominoes
- What's the 3 orange properties in monopoly?
- How do you play the card game spit?
- Do u need payment protection on all ur credit cards individually or is there a way of covering them all in 1 go?
- Why does the atm spit my card out automatically
- Card game that you can play with two people?
- How much do top footballers get fined for getting a yellow card?