Can you play 2 cards of the same number at the same time in the card game spit? Or do all cards have to be played individually?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Board and Card Games » Can you play 2 cards of the same number at the same time in the card game spit? Or do all cards have to be played individually?
Sunday, April 29 2012
Top 10 questions Board and Card Games
- What you need to know about the World's Largest Toy Maker, Lego
- How many spots on set 28 dominoes
- What's the 3 orange properties in monopoly?
- Name 4 football teams on a monopoly board
- What do queens hold in their hands in playing cards.
- IN UK MONOPOLY HOW MUCH MONEY DO THEY GET IN THE START OF THE GAME?
- What order are the train stations from the start on monopoly?
- What are the brown street names on a monopoly board?
- What is the other brown property on monopoly apart from old kent road. Can you also confirm it is brown
- How much money does each player get in monopoly
- How do you play the card game spit?
- Do u need payment protection on all ur credit cards individually or is there a way of covering them all in 1 go?
- Why does the atm spit my card out automatically
- Card game that you can play with two people?
- How much do top footballers get fined for getting a yellow card?