Can you slove this riddle? What do you throw out when you need it, but bring back in when you dont?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- If barbara's daughter is my daughters mother,what am i to barbara?
- Answer this riddle... Im pointed in one direction and headed in another. When you drive me home my purpose you'll discover. What am i?
- Highest part of a oaks canopy. C***T*R 7 LETTER CROSSWORD CLUE
- Please send me a Very funny short dirty joke.
- Answer to todays name game in the sun
- What is the word for easily sickened by sight of blood Consistng of 9 letters
- CROSSWORD CLUE- CORSET SUPPORT, ANSWER(4)-?T?Y
- Crossword clue: grasping nature (7,4). Letters known i*c*ing, *a*m x
- What is the female equivalent of garcon?
- Crossword clue. 'All succeeding generations'. 9 letters. P-S---A-Y . thank you.
- When you need it you throw it away. When you don't need it you bring it back. What is it?
- what do you throw out when you want to use but take in when you dont want to use it?
- Can you slove this riddle? What get's wetter as it dry's?
- I need you to send me Eistein's riddle!
- Whats black when you buy it, red when you use it and grey when you throw it away