Does the brown note exist? And if so what frequency is it?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » Does the brown note exist? And if so what frequency is it?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_note
Top 10 questions Human Body
- What is the official medical name for bogies? Ie poo is excrement.
- What is the scientific name for "bogies"?
- Why is a swedish nose called so. Its a plug thing for one of those tubes in a throat.
- Wat are the 5 most cleanest part of the human body
- Why does the arm pit get called ochster?
- Why can the lungs be considered to be an organ?
- Is it true than one third of your body weight is made up of your head
- Explain why it takes time for rod cells in the the eyes to recover their sensitivity to Light after moving into darkness?
- Is the small bone in lower leg called fibia or fibula
- ASK: Why does a persons peak flow increase after exercise?