How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
Friday, February 03 2012
- How do you say "good luck in your exam?" in Scottish Gaelic?
- how do you say in greek goodnight gorgeous?
- How do u say I love you in scottish gaelic?
- Hi, what is Scottish Gaelic for 'hello' and 'goodnight'. Thanks in advance :)
- How do you say goodnight beautiful in irish gaelic and how is it pronounced xo
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- How do i say. "Hope you have a good holiday" in welsh
- How do you say hello my name is Callum in french?
- what does roken is dodelijk mean and what language is it from
- What is welsh for microwave and ironing board?
- How do you say 'good night. Sleep well ' in polish.
- Could you please translate the happy birthday to you song in welsh. Thank you
- Cobhlaith is a irish name how do u say this name in english
- What is welsh for 'well done'?
- Whats welsh for come on wales?
- Shwd mae fy enw yw matthew. Pwy wy ti? Ble wy ti byw? X That is welsh wat dose it say in english