How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
Friday, February 03 2012
- How do you say "good luck in your exam?" in Scottish Gaelic?
- how do you say in greek goodnight gorgeous?
- How do u say I love you in scottish gaelic?
- Hi, what is Scottish Gaelic for 'hello' and 'goodnight'. Thanks in advance :)
- How do you say goodnight beautiful in irish gaelic and how is it pronounced xo
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- Shwd mae fy enw yw matthew. Pwy wy ti? Ble wy ti byw? X That is welsh wat dose it say in english
- What does the german phrase 'schutz unsere umwelt' mean in english?
- What does the welsh word gwlad mean in english?
- What does the word lavable mean
- what do americans call an escalator?
- Arabic word for lawyer
- What does the Latin word 'Confidemus' mean?
- What is the Spanish name for halloumi cheese?
- What does 'bil afiya' mean in arabic
- Which is right? Buisness or business? Or is it an english/american spelling thing