How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What is the Latin translation for, "Before the event"?
- What is a burnley wallet?
- Where does the word qwango originate
- What does the Welsh football motto "Gorau Chwarae Cyd Chwarae" mean in English?
- What does in subsidium et levaman emeritorum senio belloque fractorum condidit secundus auxit jacobus secundus perfecere gulielmus et maria rex et regina anno domini mdcxcii mean?
- What does one dot mean in morse code
- How do u pronounce the word 'blagues' in french.
- How do i say happy birthday in greek cypriot
- What is the french word for small toilet
- What does the latin- miseris succorrere disco mean?
- How do you say "good luck in your exam?" in Scottish Gaelic?
- how do you say in greek goodnight gorgeous?
- How do u say I love you in scottish gaelic?
- Hi, what is Scottish Gaelic for 'hello' and 'goodnight'. Thanks in advance :)
- How do you say goodnight beautiful in irish gaelic and how is it pronounced xo