How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How do you say goodnight beloved in scottish gaelic?
Friday, February 03 2012
- How do you say "good luck in your exam?" in Scottish Gaelic?
- how do you say in greek goodnight gorgeous?
- How do u say I love you in scottish gaelic?
- Hi, what is Scottish Gaelic for 'hello' and 'goodnight'. Thanks in advance :)
- How do you say goodnight beautiful in irish gaelic and how is it pronounced xo
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- What does 'bil afiya' mean in arabic
- Which is right? Buisness or business? Or is it an english/american spelling thing
- What does the Latin 'pareo non servio' mean?
- How do you say are you ok in lithuanian? X
- Accross across -which spelling is correct please.
- What does 'joé, qué calo' mean in spanish?
- What does diolch o galon mean in english
- What does per una mean?
- What is the word for hello in gambiam i.e. From the gambia.
- What is cheers in Welsh