How many bags of sand and cement will be needed to lay 150 bricks
kgb answers » Home & Garden » DIY » How many bags of sand and cement will be needed to lay 150 bricks
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions DIY
- what do you do when rain is coming through the letterbox?
- How much does a single decker bus weigh when empty in tonnes?
- Where can I find the chassis/vin number on a fiat 500 2009 plate?
- How soon after plastering can you paint?
- How much will it cost to renew a flat felt roof - the price per sq meter - in poole, dorset?
- Which side up does silver backed underlay go?
- What is the function of the gaylord c-6000 command center
- What is the metal bar called on the floor in door frames, seperating carpets
- How do you get rid of bee nests
- How long does it take gripfill take to set
- How many bricks per square meter in a double skin wall and how many bricks does one ton of sand and 10 bags of cement lay
- To floor screed an area of 10 metres by 5 metres and 2 inches thick with a 4 sand to 1 cement mix,how many tonnes of sand and how many bags of cement would you need?
- How much sand and cement will I need for 200 blocks ?
- How many bricks does a tonne of cement lay?
- How many 25 kg bags to a ton of cement?