How many days paid holiday a year are you entitled to if you are workin a five day week,a three day week, a two day week?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » How many days paid holiday a year are you entitled to if you are workin a five day week,a three day week, a two day week?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- how long can you be held in custody before the police have to release you?
- Explain the key features of the health and safety at work act 1974
- How many houses r legally aloud on one acre?
- What is the maximum sentence Alowed in a magistrat court
- How much does an mot on a car cost..
- How much does a visa 2 india cost?
- What does 'case to be listed' mean at a crown court?
- What are the specific regulations and safe working practices and procedures that apply to your work activities?
- Are double decker buses allowed on the motorway?
- If a parking sign says "parking limited to one hour. Return prohibited within 1 hour" Mon - Friday 8.30am - 10.30am does that mean you can park there for longer than an hour after 10.30am on a monday - Friday?
- How many days holiday are you entitled to if you work 20 hours per week
- If i work 15 hours a week, how many holidays am i entitled to?
- If a person works 2 days a week. How many days holiday are they entitled to
- How many days holiday a year am I entitled to if I work 22 hours a week?
- If you work 13 hours in a day what break are you entitled to