How to you spell george in irish gaelic?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » How do you say...(translations) » How to you spell george in irish gaelic?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- what do americans call an escalator?
- Arabic word for lawyer
- What does the Latin word 'Confidemus' mean?
- What is the Spanish name for halloumi cheese?
- What does 'bil afiya' mean in arabic
- Which is right? Buisness or business? Or is it an english/american spelling thing
- What does the Latin 'pareo non servio' mean?
- How do you say are you ok in lithuanian? X
- Accross across -which spelling is correct please.
- What does 'joé, qué calo' mean in spanish?