I need to get a d2 dvla form to get a provisional minibus license. Where can I get one? My post office doesnt have them.

You can get your provisional license by applying online, by telephone, by post. For details call DVLA at T: 03007906801.
Answered by kgb agent Vanessa M on Friday, March 16 2012 at 12:53PM GMT