In a hospital what ward is c d u
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is oi oi savaloy true c0ckerney slang?
- What is nacre commonly known as
- If 'skin and blister' is c0ckney rhyming slang for sister,what is the slang for brother?
- Where does the term Bloody Nora come from?
- What do FPI and CPT mean onnbank statement
- Why are all people in the royal navy with the surname 'ward' given the nickname 'sharkey'?
- Blissful state begining with n?
- What does fracking mean
- What do you call a meeting with a Queen's Counsel (as opposed to a barrister). A conference or a consultation?
- What word class is 'still' in I am still waiting