Is 3month wìndow period for hiv testing conclusive?(3rd gen test)
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » Is 3month wìndow period for hiv testing conclusive?(3rd gen test)
Saturday, July 28 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Administer and Monitor Individuals' Medication : Explain why it may be necessary to confirm that the individual actually takes the medication and does not pass the medication to others ?
- Describe a range of different techniques that could be used to meet fluctuating abilities @ needs of individuals with dementia
- What is opioid
- What is fibrosis of the bone marrow?
- Can i eat rennie indigestion tablets and drink alcohol?
- What drugs make you gurn
- what is the best remedy for alcohol poisoning?
- I get really bad breath yet i brush my teeth thoroughly twice a day and use mouth wash. So what causes this bad smelling breath and what can you do about it
- What does 69 beats per minute mean for your pulse heart rate?
- How many calories in a holsten pils
- Is a negative HIV TEST at 3 months conclusive.
- Since the beginning of 2011, would ALL nhs GUM clinics have been using 4th gen antibody+ antigen duo to test for HIV. And would the 3rd gen test have been obsolete and never used in GUM clinics. And would the 4th gen be compulsive?
- Are hiv tests taken before 3months inaccurate?
- Wat is a hiv duo test?
- Since january 2011 have NHS GUM clinics been using the 4th generation duo antigen/ antibody test for HIV as opposed to the 3rd gen tests?