Is it true that 3 times the circumference of your head is your height for the average person.
kgb answers » Health & Body » Human Body » Is it true that 3 times the circumference of your head is your height for the average person.
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Human Body
- How is the heart attached to the body inside the chest cavity?
- What 3 things r essential in keeping the body supplied with oxygen
- How big are kanu's feet?
- How can I make my hair grow faster?? Xxx
- What percentage of brain tumors are malignant and of those which are gilo blastoma?
- State the word or phrase that best describes a length of DNA that codes for a particular polypeptide
- whats the average size for a bicep
- What are the two sides of the brain called ?
- Collagen is found in the ligaments which hold bones together at joints state 2 properties of collagen that makes it suitable for this purpose
- Are all babies born with blue eyes