is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- what is a military coup?
- What does massination mean?
- When people say yaki dar, what does it mean ?
- What is the definition of the word dillitary? Maybe one l! Xx
- When a glasgow rangers fan calls a glasgow celtic fan a . . tarrier. . (not sure about spelling)what does it mean ?
- Wine making residue- 4 letters?
- What does callon mean in the welsh language
- What part of the country does th expression Tatty bye come from? Thanks!
- A word meaning accomplished or supremely skilled 10 letters c - - s - - m - - -
- Is the correct term INconsolable or UNconsolable?