is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Is it skeleton or skellington? Is there a different meaning between the two?
- What's the opposite of flammable?
- With regards to buying tickets, what does concessions mean?
- What is another word for a two quart bottle?
- Where does the saying 'were you born in a field?' originate?
- What is thamaldahide?
- What is a wazak
- In surfing whats another name for a wetsuit
- What is a group of 3 called, but not the word trio. The word is 7 letters, the 2nd letter is r and 4th letter is n. Thanks
- what does the combi boiler L2 code stand for ?