is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=judicious
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- what does mugwump mean?
- What does tumulus and tumuli mean on a ordnance map could be cumulus?
- What does phoarr your fit mean and where would you go
- Is alertive a word
- What is meant by particularistic standards?
- Where do the words 'tim' and 'hun', used in Scotland as derogatory terms for Catholics and Protestants, originate?
- What is the recital clause, in an insurance policy ?
- What is the medical term for snot or bogey?
- What is a Pommeler,as in The Pommeler's Rest?
- Where does the saying sweet as a nut come from?