is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » is the word judicious anti simatic, as the word implies that someone is tight
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=judicious
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Crossword clue "big roomy handbag" txxx/xxx
- Which is correct.... im layed in bed? or i am led in bed?
- What do you call a group of apples?
- CROSSWORD CLUE-GLOOMILY SILENT, ANSWER- S?L?E?
- In c0ckney rhyming slang,whats is mickey fin
- What is contology?
- Why is a beef tomato called a beef tomato?
- What sport would you practice if you were a toxophilite?
- Whats the proper name for a person that makes wigs?
- If nothing works faster than Anadin, why not take nothing?