very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
Monday, September 10 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- how long can you be held in custody before the police have to release you?
- Explain the key features of the health and safety at work act 1974
- How many houses r legally aloud on one acre?
- What is the maximum sentence Alowed in a magistrat court
- How much does an mot on a car cost..
- How much does a visa 2 india cost?
- What does 'case to be listed' mean at a crown court?
- What are the specific regulations and safe working practices and procedures that apply to your work activities?
- Are double decker buses allowed on the motorway?
- If a parking sign says "parking limited to one hour. Return prohibited within 1 hour" Mon - Friday 8.30am - 10.30am does that mean you can park there for longer than an hour after 10.30am on a monday - Friday?
- Is it true that you can shoot a welshman in york without a bow and arrow?
- Is it still legal to shoot a welshman with a bow and arrow after 12 o clock in cheltenham
- On skyrim dawnguard when you use a bloodcursed arrow with auriels bow at the sun how long does it last
- IS IT LEGAL TO SHOOT WITH A LONG BOW A SCOTTISH PERSON IN WALES ON A SUNDAY
- Whats the furthest you can shoot an arrow from a bow