very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
Monday, September 10 2012
- Is it true that you can shoot a welshman in york without a bow and arrow?
- Is it still legal to shoot a welshman with a bow and arrow after 12 o clock in cheltenham
- On skyrim dawnguard when you use a bloodcursed arrow with auriels bow at the sun how long does it last
- IS IT LEGAL TO SHOOT WITH A LONG BOW A SCOTTISH PERSON IN WALES ON A SUNDAY
- Whats the furthest you can shoot an arrow from a bow
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- How old do you have to be to buy i pet fish in the uk ?
- Is it okay to wear an earring while having passport photo?
- What is pergary? Not sure of correct spelling! (English law)
- How much tax would need to be paid on a monthly salary of 900 Pounds
- Is there a law against taking dogs into restaurants
- Highway code definition for red circle with a car and a motor bike in it?
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL AGE TO BUY SCRATCH CARD LOTTERY IN THE UK?
- Has there ever been a goal keeper who got injured halfway through a penalty shoot-out and what happened
- The start of a cricket match called
- If I booked a 15 rated movie online at odeon.co.uk then will the staff ask for ID prior to the movie?