very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
Monday, September 10 2012
- Is it true that you can shoot a welshman in york without a bow and arrow?
- Is it still legal to shoot a welshman with a bow and arrow after 12 o clock in cheltenham
- On skyrim dawnguard when you use a bloodcursed arrow with auriels bow at the sun how long does it last
- IS IT LEGAL TO SHOOT WITH A LONG BOW A SCOTTISH PERSON IN WALES ON A SUNDAY
- Whats the furthest you can shoot an arrow from a bow
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Is there an age limit on buying bleach?
- How old do you have to be to purchase fire lighters
- What is the legal time for noise to be quiet in the uk
- is seagulls protected by the queen
- Is parking free in regular spots during a bank holiday in cambridge?
- Do away goals count in the scottish football playoffs for promotion?
- Do park homes need an epc
- How old do you have to be to buy i pet fish in the uk ?
- Is it okay to wear an earring while having passport photo?
- What is pergary? Not sure of correct spelling! (English law)