very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
Monday, September 10 2012
- Is it true that you can shoot a welshman in york without a bow and arrow?
- Is it still legal to shoot a welshman with a bow and arrow after 12 o clock in cheltenham
- On skyrim dawnguard when you use a bloodcursed arrow with auriels bow at the sun how long does it last
- IS IT LEGAL TO SHOOT WITH A LONG BOW A SCOTTISH PERSON IN WALES ON A SUNDAY
- Whats the furthest you can shoot an arrow from a bow
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Can dyslexic people get a disabled badge
- Are there laws about making noise on a sunday morning?
- Can the royal mail van's go through red light's?
- Is there a London Congestion charge on a sunday?
- What is the red and white tape used for by the police?
- Who is 7th in line to the throne ?
- Can you drink alcohol in hyde park?
- Do I need to pay congestion charge in London on a Sunday
- I need to update my SORN but have lost my car log book. What should i do?
- Is car parking free on bank holidays in leeds city centre