very old law in british where it is allowed to shoot people with bow and arrow after 12 midnight ist it true?
Monday, September 10 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- what is the council tax band for postcode BS2 8RL?
- How much does it cost to renew your provisional licences in northern ireland
- Are Royal Mail vans allowed to run red lights?
- If transporting a dead body throughout the uk do you have to pay a tax for every county border crossed??
- Would you be over the drink drive limit after 2 bottles of budweiser?.
- Are xmas eve and new years eve classed as normal working days?
- Is it illegal in english law to call your child jesus?
- Who can you get to sign a passport photo?
- Why in parliament do they say the eyes to the right, the nose to the left?
- how long can you be held in custody before the police have to release you?
- Is it true that you can shoot a welshman in york without a bow and arrow?
- Is it still legal to shoot a welshman with a bow and arrow after 12 o clock in cheltenham
- On skyrim dawnguard when you use a bloodcursed arrow with auriels bow at the sun how long does it last
- IS IT LEGAL TO SHOOT WITH A LONG BOW A SCOTTISH PERSON IN WALES ON A SUNDAY
- Whats the furthest you can shoot an arrow from a bow