WHAT DO YOU CALL A TREE WITHOUT ANY LEAVES, A TREE IN WINTER?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Plants » WHAT DO YOU CALL A TREE WITHOUT ANY LEAVES, A TREE IN WINTER?
Saturday, February 04 2012Source: http://www.wisegeek.com/why-do-some-trees-lose-their-leaves.htm
Top 10 questions Plants
- house plant with heart shaped velvety leaves ?
- Is elderflower a fruit or a vegetable ?
- What do you call the grass that grows on sand dunes?
- How do bluebells reproduce themselves, - by bulb or by seed?
- Why are bluebells called bluebells when in truth they are actually purple?
- Which flower family does garlic belong?
- Plant grown for its large brightly coloured daisy like flowers beginning with letter g
- How can aphids be used to investigate the function of phloem?
- What's a group of orange trees called?