Correct engine oil for Vauxhall Zafira 1.6 is 5W30 fully synthetic. Popular products include:
- Valvoline Engine Oil (Synpower Fully-Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
- TRIPLE QX Engine Oil (5w30 Fully Synthetic (For GM applications)
- Shell Engine Oil (Helix Ultra Professional AG 5W-30)
- Castrol Engine Oil (Magnatec 5w30)
- Petronas Engine Oil (Syntium 5000 XS 5w30)
For everything you need to know about your Vauxhall Zafira, download the owners' manual as a PDF.
Engine oils are graded according to their viscosity – basically how thick or thin they are. Viscosity changes with temperature. The vehicle handbook includes information about the specification(s) of engine oil that are suitable for your engine.
If you're having difficulty finding oil of the right specification, the parts department of a manufacturer's dealer will be able to help.
Here's what you need to know before buying oil for top-up or oil change, provided by TheAA.com.