What is best chemical to use to clean up old silver sixpence? Coke, lemon juice and cillit bang just won't touch it at all.
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Cleaning & Organizing » What is best chemical to use to clean up old silver sixpence? Coke, lemon juice and cillit bang just won't touch it at all.
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Cleaning & Organizing
- What are the four main points to remember when moving objects
- what do you do when rain is coming through the letterbox?
- How much does a single decker bus weigh when empty in tonnes?
- Can u tell me how to sterilize glass jars for pickling.
- How long would it take for a rat to die after ingesting B&Q mouse poison?
- morning :-) how do i get black biro off my cream leather suite??
- how do i clean grout between tiles
- How can you get lipstick off wallpaper
- What causes white spots on patio bricks please?
- On an alpha cb28 boiler what does orange and red lights flashing together mean?