What is best chemical to use to clean up old silver sixpence? Coke, lemon juice and cillit bang just won't touch it at all.
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Cleaning & Organizing » What is best chemical to use to clean up old silver sixpence? Coke, lemon juice and cillit bang just won't touch it at all.
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/35377/household_uses_for_lemon_juice_clean.html
Top 10 questions Cleaning & Organizing
- Is wallpaper paste made from crushed up fish bones?
- On an alpha cb28 boiler what does orange and red lights flashing together mean?
- Is washing liquid and powder vat rated?
- what is the best way to remove red wine stains from wallpaper?
- Why is the Olympic pool green?
- What are the four main points to remember when moving objects
- what do you do when rain is coming through the letterbox?
- How much does a single decker bus weigh when empty in tonnes?
- Can u tell me how to sterilize glass jars for pickling.
- How long would it take for a rat to die after ingesting B&Q mouse poison?