What is the difference between fully synthetic and semi synthetic car engine oil?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What is the difference between fully synthetic and semi synthetic car engine oil?
Friday, April 05 2013
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Could jonah lomu's car sound system kill?
- What is the definition of the braking system purpose
- What colour is a grey fergie tractor?
- What is the combined MPG on the Fiat 500 1.4 Sport?
- Do kwik-fit supply and fit motorcycle tyres?
- How much does a fire engine with a full load of water and kit weigh?
- can i have a mobile tyre fitter in northampton?
- where is the fuel cut off switch in a seat ibiza?
- How much is 12 months road tax on a BMW X5 jeep 2002 4.6 litre petrol
- How many reverse lights does a 57 plate vauxhall corsa have?
- Can you use fully synthetic oil in your engine when recommended is semi synthetic oil
- Is fully synthetic oil suitable for a petrol engine with a turbo?
- I just bought some motor oil (10w-40) which is shell helex it says synthetic oil does this mean it will be fully synthetic and wont be able to mix with my semi synthetic oil already in my engine ?
- want to know the difference between part synthetic oil and semi synthetic oil. thanks!
- Will topping up my 05 astra with fully synthetic oil rather than semi synthetic oil damage the engine?