What is the difference between fully synthetic and semi synthetic car engine oil?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » What is the difference between fully synthetic and semi synthetic car engine oil?
Friday, April 05 2013
- Can you use fully synthetic oil in your engine when recommended is semi synthetic oil
- Is fully synthetic oil suitable for a petrol engine with a turbo?
- I just bought some motor oil (10w-40) which is shell helex it says synthetic oil does this mean it will be fully synthetic and wont be able to mix with my semi synthetic oil already in my engine ?
- want to know the difference between part synthetic oil and semi synthetic oil. thanks!
- Will topping up my 05 astra with fully synthetic oil rather than semi synthetic oil damage the engine?
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How to chase up your log book from dvla ?
- What engine oil do I need to put in a 2005 renault scenic 1.5 dci diesel?
- what is the animal on the vauxhall badge
- When a parking spot is labelled solo mcs only,what does it mean
- Tyre pressures for yamaha r125 in psi?
- I need to update my SORN but have lost my car log book. What should i do?
- How much does a Vauxhall astra weigh?
- how much petrol money would it cost to drive 280 miles in a 2003 nissan micra
- The new astra sport gtc, wot does gtc stand 4?
- How much oil does a 1.7i 1998 Ford Puma need from empty?