What is the percentage chance, in texas hold'em poker, that any 2 hole cards, after the flop, will not have a pair or better or any flush or straight draws?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Board and Card Games
- What you need to know about the World's Largest Toy Maker, Lego
- How many spots on set 28 dominoes
- What's the 3 orange properties in monopoly?
- Name 4 football teams on a monopoly board
- What do queens hold in their hands in playing cards.
- IN UK MONOPOLY HOW MUCH MONEY DO THEY GET IN THE START OF THE GAME?
- What order are the train stations from the start on monopoly?
- What are the brown street names on a monopoly board?
- What is the other brown property on monopoly apart from old kent road. Can you also confirm it is brown
- How much money does each player get in monopoly
- How many cards in the flop on texas hold em. Poker. 4 or 5?
- How many cards make up a flush and straight in texas hold em poker?
- What is better in poker a flush or a full house
- In texas hold em poker, does three of a kind or a flush win?
- What is the best hand you can have before the flop in texas hold'em poker?