What is the song that is in episode 11 of season 3 breaking bad- very harmonica driven and got the words "shake a bone". Thanks
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » What is the song that is in episode 11 of season 3 breaking bad- very harmonica driven and got the words "shake a bone". Thanks
Wednesday, August 22 2012
- Who plays the song at the end of episode 7 season 1 of breaking bad?
- Is there going to a breaking bad season 6
- What is the song in season 2 of breaking bad with the line "we'll be lying here in the sun". Thanks
- What is the song in episode 4 season 4 of breaking bad, when jesse comes bk to find his home over run by drug addicts. Thanks
- How many episodes are there in breaking bad season 5?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What number did david bowie's laughing gnome reach in the charts
- Are Jeff Lynne and Eric Bloom the same man? ELÖ and BÖC have never toured together...
- who is the guitarist of the rooneys from mayobridge and is he single?
- what are the names of the members of the band hearsay?
- Are steve tyler from aerosmith and bonnie tyler the singer brother and sister?
- is the irish singer DEREK RYAN married?
- What colour hair has rick astley got?
- Did Bros sing 'and mumma used to say'?
- Was Gary Barlow from Take That ever in Brookside?
- How many bottles of cough syrup mix lean did Lil Wayne drank?