What is the song that is in episode 11 of season 3 breaking bad- very harmonica driven and got the words "shake a bone". Thanks
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » What is the song that is in episode 11 of season 3 breaking bad- very harmonica driven and got the words "shake a bone". Thanks
Wednesday, August 22 2012
- Who plays the song at the end of episode 7 season 1 of breaking bad?
- Is there going to a breaking bad season 6
- What is the song in season 2 of breaking bad with the line "we'll be lying here in the sun". Thanks
- What is the song in episode 4 season 4 of breaking bad, when jesse comes bk to find his home over run by drug addicts. Thanks
- How many episodes are there in breaking bad season 5?
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What year was toploader's dancing in the moonlight released?
- Where was petula clark born
- What is the name of the song with a aaliyah on the motorbike?
- WHO SANG PRIVATE NUMBER AND WHAT YEAR WAS IT RELEASED?
- Was the t'pau song "china in your hand" on a film soundtrack?
- Who sang song. Oh we're going to barbados.
- Who was the original singer of the penny arcade?
- Who sang the song hurry home brought out in the 80's?
- what year was the album channel orange by frank ocean released?
- The theme tune on talksports hawksbee nd jacob show is called coffee pot pt1,who sings it ?