What is the song that is in episode 11 of season 3 breaking bad- very harmonica driven and got the words "shake a bone". Thanks
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Music Artists & Songs » What is the song that is in episode 11 of season 3 breaking bad- very harmonica driven and got the words "shake a bone". Thanks
Wednesday, August 22 2012
Top 10 questions Music Artists & Songs
- What are katie hopkins children called?
- Did ronan keating ever do a cover of big yellow taxi. Released or non released?
- does Chrissy Hynd from the Pretenders appear on the video for the Slade track Merry Christmas Everybody
- is charlie puth married?
- What primary school did nathan sykes from the wanted go to
- Where can i get the words of the theme tune 2 the programme 'desmonds'
- Who sang kiss first prince or tom jones
- What type of voice is olly Murs! Is he baritone or Tenor!!?
- What are the words to the Beatles song 'I am the Walrus'?
- who sold more albums busted or mcfly? and how many did they sell?
- Who plays the song at the end of episode 7 season 1 of breaking bad?
- Is there going to a breaking bad season 6
- What is the song in season 2 of breaking bad with the line "we'll be lying here in the sun". Thanks
- What is the song in episode 4 season 4 of breaking bad, when jesse comes bk to find his home over run by drug addicts. Thanks
- How many episodes are there in breaking bad season 5?