what is the torin scale
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Why do geese fly in oed numbers?
- You see a top in the shop for £97 , but u haven't got the money , so u lend 50 pound of your mam and 50 of your dad equals £ 100 ,U buy the top and u get £3 change your give ur Ma and da a pound each and keep a pound for your self so now u owe your mam and dad £49 each ! But £49 + £49 is £98 plus the pound u kept makes £99 so weres the missing £1
- What were the ten birds in hugh fearnley whittingstall's ten-bird roast?
- How many gallons of water does the river Thames hold?
- Can I put withhold my number on my iPhone?
- What is the average height of a cloud.
- What is 49.8kg in stone
- What are the default usernames and passwords for hp bladesystem onboard administrator
- Do sharks and whales sleep?
- How many litres in a 45galon drum