What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://kgb.com
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How much is 40foot in metres
- Is borax the same as caustic soda?
- How much does 18.5l of water weigh?
- What is pi x 10 squared?
- Is codeine phosphate hemihydrate and codeine phosphate the same?
- What colour is chlorine in organic solvent?
- What year was MCMXCV1?
- State three wyas of the features of an electromagnet which control the strength of the magnetic field
- I am a multiple of 2 ,5 and 7 the sum of my thgree digits is 10. I am not 280 ?
- How much does 1000 litres of water weigh in kg.