What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Whats the number for BURNETT road police station in inverness
- Is 75cl the same as 750ml?
- If I way 67.6kg what weight in stone and pounds am I?
- 96kg is what in stones?
- Whats 68.30 kilos in stones and pounds?
- What is 84.9 kg converted to stones and pounds
- What is 90kg converted into stones and pounds please
- How heavy is 120kg and 135kg in stones
- What is 10.10 stone in kilograms?
- What is the the formula for pye as in the mathematical rule? What is the figure