What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How do u turn 101010 in to 950 with one straight line?
- What is 79.2kg in stones?
- A compound called sulfur hexafluoride is used to stop sparks forming inside electrical switches designed to control large currents. Explain why the properties if this compound make it particularly useful in electrical switches?
- What is MCMCXII in numerals
- What's 98.9kg in stones and lbs?
- How much would £1000 in 1963 be today?
- I am in both the 3 times and the 5 times tables. The sum of my two digits is 3. What am I?
- What is the name given to the heat energy needed to start a chemical reaction?
- 90.9kg in stone
- What is the value of the 2 in 205 ? Xplain.