What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- factorise this expression 8a+20ab
- What year is MCMXC11 ?
- What is 75.4kg in stones and pounds please
- In 5 years time i will be 3 times as old as i was 3 years ago. How old am i . Still dont no ?
- What is 8 and a half stone in kg?
- What is 68.5kg in stones and pounds
- What's 82.5kg in stone?
- where did pathologist and immunologist karl landsteiner came from?
- In liquid measurement What is 35cl in ml?
- Wots 20% off £69