What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 77.9 kg in stones please
- What is 59.4 kg in stones?
- How much is 92kg in stone?
- How much is 12kg in stone, pounds (lbs) and ounces?
- What is 25% off £75?
- What is 71.7kgs in stone and pounds?
- What is 56.7 kg in stone?
- What year is MCM111 for the daniel deronda books by george eliot,publishd by william blackwood and sons,edinburgh.
- What is 57.9 kg in stones
- What's 48.2kg in stones and pounds