What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Calculate the power of a lightbulb that 36J of electrical energy in 6 seconds
- What is 9 stone 2 in kg ?
- IN STONES PLEASE 88.6
- What is 82 kg in stone in weight?
- 92.4 kg . Converted to stone and lb 's .
- What is 73.5 kg in stones
- What is 70.7kg in stones and pounds?
- What is 56.2 kg in stone
- What is 66.6kg in stone and pounds?
- How much is 87.2 kg in stone?