What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What year is MCM111 for the daniel deronda books by george eliot,publishd by william blackwood and sons,edinburgh.
- What is 57.9 kg in stones
- What's 48.2kg in stones and pounds
- 95.5 kg wots that in stone??
- What is 11 stone 10 in Kg?
- What is 61Kg in stones and pounds?
- Name 15 metals
- What is 81.3 kg in stones and pounds thank you.
- How much is 15 stone in kilograms?
- How MANY PINTS IN A LITRE?