What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Maths, Chemistry, Physics » What is the Tschitschibabin reaction for heterocyclic aromatic compounds used for?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How many times larger is 900 than 9
- I am two digit number between 10 and 40. I am the sum of all my divisors?
- What is the center litre (cl) to milli letre (ml) conversion?
- How many grains of sugar in a kilo bag
- My mum was 27 when i was born. 8 years ago she was twice as old as i shall be in 5 years time. How old am i now?
- What is 96kg minus 1 tenth
- Convert 425ml to grams
- What number is the roman numeral XO?
- Is 70cl more than or less than a litre?
- Wot is 20% off 67pound?
- What is heterocyclic?
- What are reaction pictures?
- Polyresin is a compound of?
- What is an electrolitic reaction?
- Two non-metallic elements X and Y exist as diatomic molecules. In a reaction it was found that one molecule of X reacted with two molecules of Y to produce two molecules of a compound of X and Y. No other product was made by the reaction. Give the formula for the compound of X and Y which was produced during the reaction.