What is welsh for microwave?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.gallawa.com/microtech/history.html
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- Which is correct.... im layed in bed? or i am led in bed?
- Can u translate this into english roken is dodelijk fumer tue rauchen ist todlich
- Please tell me the meaning of 'MEA GLORIA FIDES
- How to say 'Happy St David's Day' in Welsh?
- What is the response to obrigado in portuguese similiar to denada in Spanish (e.g. Your welcome)
- German for 'writing a poem about you but the only thing that rhymes with juggy mitchell is nicholas witchell'?
- DUTCH TITLE EQUIVALENT TOT SIR OR MR.?
- What does diavel mean? In Italian
- What does cometh the hour cometh the man mean?