What is welsh for microwave?
Monday, February 06 2012Source: http://www.gallawa.com/microtech/history.html
Top 10 questions How do you say...(translations)
- How to say 'Happy St David's Day' in Welsh?
- What is the response to obrigado in portuguese similiar to denada in Spanish (e.g. Your welcome)
- German for 'writing a poem about you but the only thing that rhymes with juggy mitchell is nicholas witchell'?
- DUTCH TITLE EQUIVALENT TOT SIR OR MR.?
- What does diavel mean? In Italian
- What does cometh the hour cometh the man mean?
- How do i say. "Hope you have a good holiday" in welsh
- How do you say hello my name is Callum in french?
- what does roken is dodelijk mean and what language is it from