What the party game where you hang a paper donkey up.and hit it and sweets fall out
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » What does pcc stand for in relation to the press
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is a sentient entity?
- What is the difference between an autopsy and a post mortem?
- What does the expression 'cracking the flags' mean ?
- What is the proper name for a beard net e.g. Whilst working on a meat counter!pony tail dave wants to know?
- Is it skeleton or skellington? Is there a different meaning between the two?
- What's the opposite of flammable?
- With regards to buying tickets, what does concessions mean?
- What is another word for a two quart bottle?
- Where does the saying 'were you born in a field?' originate?
- What is thamaldahide?
- What is the game called when you hit a hanging paper donkey with a stick and sweets fall out onto the floor?
- What is the name of the paper, colourful donkey that you have to hit with a stick blindfolded to get the sweets out?
- where can i get donkey
- Hi what do u call the kids party game where u hang a donkey and hit it with sticks to get a prize x
- What do u call donkeys that u fill with sweets and hit at partys?