what would happen to the crown estate's and duchy of cornwall's assets if the monarchy was abolished or dissolved?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » what would happen to the crown estate's and duchy of cornwall's assets if the monarchy was abolished or dissolved?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://184.108.40.206/search?q=cache:EeVfeIrW8kwJ:www.dooyoo.co.uk/discussion/should-the-monarchy-be-abolished/431391/+monarchy+%2Babolished+%2Bstate&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=4
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Can u have a funeral or cremation on a saturday?
- When is fox hunting banned?
- Are kangal dogs legal in the uk
- For a lost sia security badge how much for a replacement ?
- Is it illegal to withhold someones passport?
- Is campari and or baileys supposed to be sold as a 50ml measure as standard in the uk or is it up to whoever owns the bar?
- What is the legal minimum age to have a tattoo in France?
- Is it legal to honk your car horn on an english motorway?
- Do people on community service have to work on bank holiday monday x x x
- What does it mean when you have "pensionable arrears" on your pay slip.