Pinderfields Hospital, Aberford Road, Wakefield WF1 4DG. Tel: 0844 8118110.
Official daily visiting times are: 2.30pm-4.30pm and 6.30pm-8pm.
- In some wards, the times may vary slightly. This is at the ward Sister's discretion so check when you first visit the ward.
- Ensure that no over two people visit at one time.
- Sometimes the hospital may need to ask you to leave for a short time whilst we deliver some care to your friend or relative, or to patients in neighbouring beds.
- Keep noise levels to a minimum.
- At all times, supervise children and for safety reasons please do not allow them to run around busy areas or climb onto beds.
- Don't visit the hospital if you are sick. Make sure you conform with any infection control instructions from staff.
- Do not sit on patients' beds.
- Avoid visiting at meal times. If you wish to help your friend or relative at meal times, ask the ward staff. The hospital would ask that you do not bring food products into hospital unless discussed and agreed with ward staff.
Find the latest news on the Mid Yorkshire NHS on Twitter @MidYorkshireNHS.