When did it become illegal to shoot aborigines in Australia?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » When did it become illegal to shoot aborigines in Australia?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- If this FA cup final is a draw after extra time, does it go to penalties or a replay?
- Is there an age limit on buying bleach?
- How old do you have to be to purchase fire lighters
- What is the legal time for noise to be quiet in the uk
- is seagulls protected by the queen
- Is parking free in regular spots during a bank holiday in cambridge?
- Do away goals count in the scottish football playoffs for promotion?
- Do park homes need an epc
- How old do you have to be to buy i pet fish in the uk ?
- Is it okay to wear an earring while having passport photo?