When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- CROSSWORD CLUE: BAND CARRY OUT NEW LETTER TO BIRD (4,8) _ _ N _ _ _ T _ _ _ E _
- Where does the word qwango originate
- Word puzzle dingbat - what is this- 'ENTURY'
- Please txt me 5 famous people whose initials are LD.
- What is a hot tasting capsicum pod? For a cross word 6 letters
- SOLVE THIS CROSSWORD CLUE; WITHDRAW (REPORT) ~~CAN~
- What do americans call halloween
- Crossword. clue Crudeness indecency. Nine letters? Possible letters -i-g-----
- where did the saying "a cat in hells chance" come from and what does it mean?
- Whats a large blunt needle called?