When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What part of the country does th expression Tatty bye come from? Thanks!
- A word meaning accomplished or supremely skilled 10 letters c - - s - - m - - -
- Is the correct term INconsolable or UNconsolable?
- Whats the difference between poultry and game?
- If a women is called a sheila in australia, what is a man called?
- What does a hikki on the neck mean?
- In ten pin bowling what does HDP stand for?
- Whats a pissotiere
- What does the word lavable mean
- What do americans call roundabouts?