When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/whooping-cough
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- What is a Pommeler,as in The Pommeler's Rest?
- Where does the saying sweet as a nut come from?
- Complete this sentence, we sing about the - - - - - - headed mountain.
- In mountaineering what is the short portable ladder or set of webbing loops that can be attached to a karabiner e-ri-r
- Where did the phrase 'i'll give you a bell' originate?
- What is 'clydesideism' in terms of scottishness?
- What is the collective term for the greek islands?
- CORRECT SPELLING OF RESIPULATE, MEANING TO DO THE SAME
- The phrase hello trouble what does it imply and is it a positive or negative phrase.
- Error on bidet is an anagram of which actor