When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://www.answers.com/topic/whooping-cough
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Whats the difference between monkey nuts and peanuts
- What is the female equivalent adjective for "debonaire"?
- Whats is sobs mean in london rhyming slang ?
- What does the saying 'jump in my grave' come from and what does it mean.
- What is a candidate record?
- Where did the saying thick as mince originate from
- What does a exclusive garden mean
- Help! Whats a word to describe pretending to be bad at, say, pool and then winning...is there another word other than sharking!?
- What does Philoslothical mean
- Where did the phrase 'tushey pegs' come from? (from yorkshire meaning teeth)