When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- I work in a chinese takeaway taking orders. What is my job title?
- Piece of music between sections of a play begins with an e
- What 7 LETTER WORD BEGINNING WITH RA IS A PALINDROME ?
- Seven letter word for a style of jazz piano music. Beginning with R?
- What are noggins in carpentry
- What does the motto 'lucem petimus' mean?
- Did the name 'lap dog' originate from ancient dogs licking ladies intimate areas?
- What is a labotomist
- Why is it called lukewarm
- What country is rsa in olympics.