When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » When sayin the term 'whooping cough' is the w pronounced or silent?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Why is it called lukewarm
- What country is rsa in olympics.
- What does ROI Stand for in connection with sat nav systems.
- Wat is the 3 letter word 4 LETTUCE starting with C?
- Crossword clue:- Occurrence defined in Theory of Relativity as a single point in space time. 5 letters E-E-T Help please
- What does beaujois mean?
- Define occurrence
- What does celubrious mean?
- what is a military coup?
- What does massination mean?