Which is the most economical heater to run? Is it fan, oil filled radiators, convectors, or panel heaters?
Friday, February 03 2012
Top 10 questions Science & Technology
- Who invented ashtrays?
- Is there a rose called 'celia' hybrid tea or flourabunda thank you
- thought provoking facts about hoverboards
- What fruit grows on fir trees?
- Does a squirrel have 4 legs or 2 arms and 2 legs?
- How do hoverboards work?
- What is spatial redundancy and temporal redundancy?
- how flammable is johnson baby oil?
- How do you make liquid nitrogen
- After the shortest day in december, how many extra minutes of daylight is there each day until the longest day in june? Thanks
- Can i use a warm mist humidifier and a electric convector heater together in the same room or would the humidity damage the convector heater?
- Which of these types of heaters r cheaper 2 run, a plug in convector heater, a panel heater or a oil filled radiator? And what is 1kw = 2? Many thx
- Whats cheaper to run, a halogen heater or an oil filled radiator?
- How economical is the new dyson heater
- How long can tropical heater live without heater?