Why do true cockneys call a signature a monica?
kgb answers » Local & Lookup » Definitions & Word Origins » Why do true cockneys call a signature a monica?
Friday, February 03 2012Source: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060913115604AApacjr
Top 10 questions Definitions & Word Origins
- Where do the words 'tim' and 'hun', used in Scotland as derogatory terms for Catholics and Protestants, originate?
- What is the recital clause, in an insurance policy ?
- What is the medical term for snot or bogey?
- What is a Pommeler,as in The Pommeler's Rest?
- Where does the saying sweet as a nut come from?
- Complete this sentence, we sing about the - - - - - - headed mountain.
- In mountaineering what is the short portable ladder or set of webbing loops that can be attached to a karabiner e-ri-r
- Where did the phrase 'i'll give you a bell' originate?
- What is 'clydesideism' in terms of scottishness?
- What is the collective term for the greek islands?